Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Awake early today so I thought I would share some thoughts.
Yesterday, myself, Aled and Tarun visited Coleg Y Cwmoedd. First impressions.......Good!
It is a 2 year old building with all the modern facilities you would expect. The staff we met were enthusiastic about their work but more importantly they were enthusiastic about us the student teachers.
I look to have bagged myself a class of Aerospace technicians from the U.A.E. who I will be teaching technical English to. I will also be teaching ESW and communications to railway apprentices. Right up my street, or should I say, down my track. They have been looking for someone with a rail background to contextualise their lessons.
A big thank you to Mandy and Nat!

Image result for railway pictures uk

No comments:

Post a Comment